Monday, March 25, 2013

And so it begins anew (orig post date 8/7/12)


On July 28th, 2012 my best friend and I were married.  
We are very happy.  This is a large understatement. 

Now all those plans that were labeled "after the wedding" are coming on deck.  I'm deeply excited to get started.

Saturday I pulled out all the inventory I have for the stores and made a list of everything by type.  I rebagged everything and labeled it all with a name, an item code, and a price.  Now I have to take new photos and get loading.

This project has not been helped by my (very ancient) desktop computer becoming infected with a hostile virus that is demanding money to go away.  I have news for it....not going to happen.  I'll wipe the hard drive and recycle the old girl first.

So wedding completed and plans being generated constantly.  I couldn't be more excited for the future.

Love,

J.D. Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment